You hear the word “coon” often in the black community but we don’t really discuss it’s origin or the power behind the word. No worries, Kiki & Tiffy talk about it. Sooo, what is a “Coon” to you? How you do you feel about the term “coon” being used in the black community? Urban Dictionary defining “Coon” : https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coon
George Bush doesn’t care about black people.
– Kanye West
- “Coon” is a horrible word and hits below the belt
- Name calling is counter-productive.
- Educating a misinformed person is productive (unless they’re close minded).
- It’s okay to disagree but at the end of the day, we respect another person’s individuality.
- Our believes should be formed by our own genuine reasoning and research rather than taunts, such as name calling, and peer pressure.
Listen:Spotify Google Play Music iTunes Stitcher Radio